Thursday, June 24, 2010

Coworkers...

One of the great things about being on staff with The Salt Company is having amazing, but very different, coworkers. I've been on two "dates" in the last couple of days with guys from the staff.

Yesterday Jesse Antelman graciously bought me lunch at Tasty Taco in Des Moines after a trip to have our guitars worked on at a local repair shop.

Today Cody Cline invited me to lunch at Jeff's Pizza. When Cody, who was first in line, placed his order and the server rang up his total he, without hesitation, pointed to me and said, "He's got it."

Amazing, but very different.

2 comments:

  1. On the note of co-workers, I just wanna say that this staff team rocks! For any students out there reading this, you should be so encouraged by how God has brought this team together. :) It's gonna be a great year!

    ReplyDelete